When I first decided to do this Reflection Sundays post, I wanted to take the time to go back over the week and give gratitude for all the abundance of things that has happened.
- The girls started back at school Sept the 8th at 2 different schools. Chelsie started over at a new catholic elementary school and has been making a few new friends each day. She even set up a play date for this coming week. Her new friend was an old friend from Kindergarten at the old school they had attended until her friend moved to a new part of the city. I am thankful that Chelsie has an open heart and was able to make some new friends.
- We started off the crazy week with 3 birthday’s . My other half’s , Chelsie’s and my own. I want to thank my significant other’s parents for the wonderful homemade cake and icing for Chelsie’s birthday cake. It was to die for! I also want to thank my girls for the wonderful card that they had given me, and to my mom for making a cake for my own birthday.(which added to my waist line that’s for sure lol).
- I wanted to thank the new teachers and staff that will both be in the girls lives this year. Starting high school is scary to most grade 9’s, but Kyra held her head high and really likes the high school because of the arts programs available to her. She was really excited about the band that she could possible be in , in grade 10. She is a talented guitar player and she wants to learn the bass this coming year. Thank you Kyra for showing your self-confidence and independence. You have many more things in store for you. Keep up the great work. You can do anything that you can put your mind to and then more!
- Saturday evening I did my first ever Reiki Meditation and Chanting. It was new, and exciting, I felt a very loving and warm presence, I was able to see clearer with my mind’s eye ( or Third eye or the 6th Chakra) when I chanted the Symbols. I spend about 45 minutes feeling and absorbing the healing loving Ki. During this time I also felt my spirit guides – I felt warm and felt tingles all over. I could also feel them standing in front and beside me to balance my own chakra’s. It was a wonderful experience to feel totally and utterly at peace with my decisions about myself. I want to say thank you to you, my spirit guides for showing me the messages and omens that I can learn from now and in the future.
- Kyra and I decided to go for a Nature walk on Sunday. I felt a ton of the earth’s energy as my feet hit the grass and ground. There’s an old saying that my family was brought up on. “Pennies from Heaven” and wouldn’t you know it I found 3 while we were out. The reason I was fascinated by this , is because here in Canada we don’t have the penny currency anymore and finding them and knowing the angel number system I know I am supposed to be on this spiritual path I’ve set forth for myself and for my girls. So for those who had left these Pennies from Heaven I want to thank you too.
This week as truly been a blessing. Each one of us had a great time with family and friends. We opened up our hearts to the abundance that God and the Universe was giving us. I can not wait for what will be in store for the week ahead.
With Love and Light and many blessings
What are some of your things you are Thankful for on this Reflection Sunday?