What a number. I’m coming up close to it now, in 6 years I will be the BIG 40. How Exciting!
I am so grateful for everything that has happened in my life so far, and can not wait for what’s more to come. So I thought, why not make up a post with 40 Things to do before I turn 40. Sounds easy enough right? With so many bucket list item’s I have added over the years it will be hard just to stick to 40. BUT I still have 6 years to get them all in. Do you think I can do it all? I think so.
So here’s my list of 40 Things to do before I turn 40.
- Go to Bora Bora
- Go Backpacking in Europe
- Visit Paris France.
- Visit Germany
- Go to Nepal
- Visit Switzerland
- California here I come! ( Hopefully next year!)
- Learn 3 languages – ( French — well freshen it up) Polish and Arabic.
- Go back to school – Learn Aroma Therapy, and Registered Massage.
- Learn Sign Language – I knew a few words and the alphabet but that’s about it so far.
- Learn to Kick Box.
- Learn how to do Yoga.
- Learn to Ski – cross-country and downhill.
- Go on a Hot Air Balloon Ride.
- Swim with dolphin’s.
- Try the Breakfast in the Sky in Atlantic City. Yep I do want to try it. 🙂
- Go Zip lining.
- Build a Tiny house 🙂 Yep I’m hooked on the show can you tell?
- Dine at Medieval Times.
Those are the biggest things on my 40 Things to do before I turn 40 list. But wait there’s more;
- Learn to cook a meal by a Famous Chef.
- Have 2 businesses – My healing business that will incorporate Reiki, Spiritual items, and natural spa products. I also would like to have my own online fair trade store working with different countries and artisans. *Big Dream* It’s on my vision board.
- Go to the opera yep you can believe it I have never been to one before but would love to.
- Plant a Tree in every city that I visit.
- Start a community garden.
- LOSE 55 Pounds! My Journey has begun, I want to lose 55 pounds and keep it off for good!
- Stop smoking! My girls ask me all the time why I smoke. I think it is a good thing to put this on my list. Anyone want to be my support buddy?
- Live off the grid for a week…….. The more I think about it, I’m not sure I could make it. 7 full days without being connected, living off the land etc.
- Write a few books. Well I am getting some experience with writing this blog, let’s see what it brings in the next few years with idea’s for some books.
- Watch my oldest daughter graduate High School—— I know you can do it Miss K!
- Open up my third eye. I want to turn myself into a more spiritual being than I already am.
- Volunteer more.
- Start a Vlog to compliment this blog – I am excited and nervous at the same time!
- Make an appearance on the Good Witch television series. ( Another big dream I have)
- Donate $350 to a charity each year.
- Move to a new city.
- Buy a House.
- Learn how to make candles.
- Learn about the many different herbs and then make my own natural oils.
- Open a soup kitchen.
- Get Married.
So there you have it. My list of 40 Things to do before I turn 40.