Affirmations do indeed strengthen us by helping us believe in the potential of an action we desire to manifest.
Affirmations work best in the PRESENT tense, just as you see below, and when you say them consciously and preferably loudly (if the circumstance permits!). Also, it helps to adopt positive BELIEVING as well as positive THINKING as you embrace these words in the situations that arise in your life.
My Top 25 list of positive and goal-oriented beliefs/affirmations for success, happiness and self-esteem. This list is all about to replace the negative beliefs and substitute them by positive beliefs.
- Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.
- Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
- I love and approve of myself.
- I am in control of my life.
- I am in love. (Say it with a smile & notice the feeling it generates.)
- My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity.
- Wonderful things unfold before me.
- I forgive myself for all the mistakes I have made.
- I acknowledge the blessings I have received in my life with gratitude.
- I can choose happiness whenever I wish no matter what my circumstances.
- I always have everything that I need.
- I take great pleasure in my friends, even if we disagree or live different lives.
- I am abundant in all areas of my life.
- I believe in my ability to change the world with the work that I do.
- I am happy, healthy, wealthy, healed and whole.
- Happiness expands within me. It lightens my life and touches everyone I meet.
- I acknowledge my own self-worth; my confidence is soaring.
- I am a powerhouse; I am indestructible.
- I radiate love and respect for myself and others.
- I am worthy of receiving abundance.
- I embrace the rhythm and the flowing of my own heart.
- I attract all things that I desire into my life.
- I deserve to be happy and successful
- I possess the wisdom, the power, the motivation, the inspiration and the passion to accomplish anything and everything I choose.
- I fully accept myself and know that I am worthy of great things in life.
Now this is only just a small list that I have made up for myself. Everyone is unique and you can use this as a guideline to create your very own Affirmation list.
Needing a little help? Send me an email to Mary@MissMarysMarbles.com and I can create a list based on what your needs are, or if you need a little coaching please don’t hesitate to connect.